Little Owlets ‘Stay & Play’ Session
We are really excited to introduce our Little Owlets “Stay & Play” session where learning is fun and exciting – for children and adults alike!!
Each week we plan lots of varied, interesting activities in line with the early years foundation stage framework that you and your child can enjoy together in an environment that is both stimulating and nurturing.
Here is just a taster of some of the exciting activities we offer each week:
- Making marks in cornflower gloop.
- Playing with dinosaurs in a muddy swamp.
- Making cupcakes with chocolate play-dough.
- Pouring & filling with containers and scoops with the coloured rice.
- Playing with the sea creatures in the sparkly water.
- Relaxing and sharing stories in the book area.
- Developing gross motor skills, independence and confidence on the obstacle course.
All activities will help your child :-
- Develop and learn new skills.
- Interact with other children.
- Develop a confidence and eagerness to learn.
- Learn new skills and ideas for learning at home through play.
All learning through play experiences give your child an early learning advantage and is excellent preparation for starting school.
Each Thursday session runs from 09:30 to 11:20am (except school holidays).
We have a snack area where you will find milk, juice and healthy snacks for the children, and hot drinks and snacks for the adults.
From 9:30 and 11:00 you and your child are free to explore the activities on offer and from 11:00 -11:20 we have music, instruments, singing and dancing for a fun and lively end to the session!
We welcome all family members including mums, dads, grandparents & carers.
Cost per session is just £2.50 (+ £1.00 for each additional child).
So come along and join in the fun!
Join our Twitter feed @carlyleschool for weekly updates on sessions and any cancellations.