The school colour is royal blue. Below is a list of items which we recommend as school uniform. Some items, particularly those bearing the school badge, can be purchased via Uniform Direct. Alternatively, parents may decide to purchase clothing in the same colours from elsewhere which provide the same practicality and smartness required.
- Royal blue jumpers, cardigans or sweatshirts
- Blue or grey skirts or trousers or shorts for summer
- Blue and white check summer dresses
- Preferably blue, black or grey close fitting shorts (above the knee)
- Preferably white close fitting t-shirt
- A pair of slip-on plimsolls
- Preferably blue or black track/ jogging suit for outdoor lessons
- A named draw-string bag to keep the kit in
Please make sure that your child is always safely and suitably dressed for school. Our playground is very exposed to the weather; hot in summer and cold in winter. Gloves, scarves, hats and sun hats are necessary at the appropriate times. We strongly recommend that a coat is brought to school every day, even a rolled up light weight version. Children are often outdoors as part of their curriculum, and not necessarily following a timetable pattern. Children in Nursery and Reception (Early Years Foundation Stage) are outdoors virtually every day for quite long periods of time. Parents are asked to provide a spare pair of Wellington boots for children.
Please make sure that all items of clothing are named. Sometimes, items of clothing become lost and if not claimed, they are placed in the Lost Property Box in the reception area of the main school.
If your child wears glasses, please let us know whether these should be removed or worn for PE. Jewellery should not be worn in school. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to such items.